What Information May We Collect and StoreWe receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail and phone calls. We collect and store the following information about you:
|Categories of information that we collect||Specific pieces of information that we collect|
|Identifying information||Billing address|
|Identifying information||Phone number|
|Identifying information||IP address|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Browsing history|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Search history|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interactions with advertisements|
|Geolocation information||Geolocation information|
|Inferences drawn from any other information to create a profile about the consumer||Inferences drawn from any other information to create a profile about the consumer|
How we may use your informationWe may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions
- Auditing compliance
- Detecting security incidents
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities
- Debugging to identify and repair errors
- Creating new features
- Short-term transient use
- Performing services
- Providing customer service
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions
- Verifying customer information
- Marketing and advertising
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices
- Participation in surveys and contests
- Enforcing our Terms of Service
- Resolving disputes
With whom we share your informationWe may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
Sale of your informationWe do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at email@example.com.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Children’s PrivacyThis Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
Analytics ProgramsThis Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Opting out of us collecting personal informationYou may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by clicking unsubscribe on emails and by contacting us.
Third-Party websitesThis Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track SignalsDo Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (” DNT “). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.